Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

bingo volunteers

+5
Ashley
sarah
pattyoguin
kendra
Britney Hertzog
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bingo volunteers Empty bingo volunteers Sun May 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Hey all, I need some volunteers to help me run the bingo event. I will need people to sell bingo cards and raffle tickets. I will need people to sell t-shirts and stickers at the table at the front door too. I also plan on having a mega phone to get the bingo numbers to the next room, if anyone was at the event, yelling the bingo numbers left some of without much of a voice. So I will need someone who wants to use that too. And if someone already owns a megaphone, let me know! We have lots of amazing prizes, thanks everyone who helped me collect them! I want to beat our last event of $3600, so promote, promote, promote!

2bingo volunteers Empty bingo volunteers Sun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

kendra

kendra

I can sell t shirts again.
Kendra

3bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun May 22, 2011 3:27 pm

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Count me in to do whatever you need help with besides the mega-phone! LOL

4bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm

sarah

sarah

Britney I'd love to volunteer at the bingo night. Please let me know if you can use me:)

5bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun May 22, 2011 8:00 pm

sarah

sarah

kendra wrote:I can sell t shirts again.
Kendra
LOOOOVOE your avatar Kendra!!

6bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I'm in also. I can do whatever you need me to do. I'm currently working on recruiting a group of people to go! Woohoo Bingo Night! I'm excited.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

7bingo volunteers Empty bingo volunteers Mon May 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Michelle

I'd be glad to help out that night. I've not been before so don't know what I'm getting into! :-)

If there is set-up to do, the early shift would be good for me since I've got to get up at 5 am to go to work!

Just let me know.

8bingo volunteers Empty Fliers? Mon May 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I'd be happy to make fliers on publisher and post them EVERYWHERE around town if you think that would help at all?

9bingo volunteers Empty Two Questions Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 am

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Britney,

I haven't been to a Hamburger Mary's event yet...do we have to RSVP? Also...do we have to buy tickets prior? Thanks for the info! I'm about to send out a big email inviting everyone I know and just wanted to check on those details. Thanks!

10bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Wed May 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

sorry, I keep forgetting about this new message board! You can RSVP to the event on the COH facebook page under events, but it's not necessary. You can buy the bingo cards and raffle tickets at the event. I would tell the people you are inviting to come a little early so that they get seated. I would love if you could make fliers! I meant to, but I have been so busy lately, that I haven't gotten to it yet. Just let me know.

Michelle, you can come early around 7 and help sell bingo cards, then you can leave whenever you need to for work. Thanks guys for helping me out! I also have my friend Jordan helping and my bf, Greg.

11bingo volunteers Empty Fliers Fri May 27, 2011 8:26 am

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I will make fliers ASAP. I'll make a million and post them up everywhere I go and bring some to the house so people can do the same as they stand in line at the grocery store etc. I hope to have them ready by this weekend. I'll keep you posted Britney!

12bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Shirley lozano

Let. Me know what you need me to do, and when you want me there!!!

13bingo volunteers Empty Fliers for Hamburger Mary's Event Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 am

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I made fliers for the Hamburger Mary's Event. Kendra is going to email them out to all of the volunteers. If you don't think your email address is on that list, provide me with it here and I'll send it your way. OR Shoot me an email alv83d@gmail.com and I'll send you the file.

PLEASE...Print these suckers out and post them/hand them out wherever you go! let's see if this increases our numbers.

14bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Thanks Ashley! The flier looks amazing! I will start getting these posted around the Lee's Summit/Blue Springs area! I will see if I can post one at my school too. Thanks again, you are faaar more talented than I at those sort of things!

Shirley, thanks, I will send out more details on arrival time and all closer to the event!

15bingo volunteers Empty bingo volunteers Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Michelle

Ashley, The flier looks great!!
Britney, For Bingo night, see you at 7:00.
Thanks

16bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:38 pm

marilyn enger

Britney,
I'll do whatever you need me to do at Bingo - except meagaphone! Ashley, your flier rocks! I'll pick up a bunch next tues to post in Jo Co.
Marilyn

17bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 pm

sarah

sarah

The fliers are awesome - nice work Ash!!

Brittney can you use me for the bingo night then and if so, when should I be there and what will I be doing?

18bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:13 pm

sejones65

sejones65

I did not think I was able to come but worked it out Smile I work in midtown so won't go home in between so could be available anytime after 5 to help set up. Let me know and/or I'll just plan to be there by 7 to fill in as needed.

19bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:14 pm

sejones65

sejones65

ps: love the flyer!! I sending it out to all my dog lover friends...

20bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Alright everyone, I am getting so excited! Bingo is in about a week and a half! Here is what I am thinking: Last time it was super busy by the time I showed up at 6:45, so I am going to arrive at Hamburger Mary's at 6, get the prizes set up, get the t-shirt table organized and talk with the staff. I have Kendra down to sell t-shirts, so if you want to be there around 6 or so, that way you can get some food too! Do you still have the sign holder for the price sheet and mannequin? And the safe?

I have Patty, Sarah M, Ashley, Michelle, Shirley, Marilyn, and Sarah J for selling raffle tickets and bingo cards. I will have 3 of you on raffle tickets and 4 of you selling bingo cards. The raffle tickets are $1 each or they can get 6 for $5. I will have a raffle ticket 'tearer' for people that buy multiple ones so you don't have to worry about tearing each individual ticket apart, just get them to the bucket and someone else will do that. Bingo cards are 10 for $10. They come in a packet of 10, so that makes it very easy, no counting! We will also need to hand out markers and rule sheets, so come prepared with pockets! If you guys could show up between 6-7, that would be awesome!

Some people come to these charity events and don't know anything about the charity, so be prepared to explain what COH is all about if anyone asks. I will have some print outs of our information that is in our packets we hand out if people want to know more.

Please wear your COH t-shirts, if you don't have one, let me know! This event was very hectic, but a lot of fun last time. It was packed! If you have any questions, just let me know, I'm sure I'm leaving something out here. 816-560-5857

21bingo volunteers Empty Re: bingo volunteers Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I'll be there right at 6pm to set up! I'm so pumped for my first Hamburger Mary's Event! Woohoo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum