Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

last night's bingo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1last night's bingo Empty last night's bingo Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

I just wanted to thank everyone for all your hard work and help with the bingo event last night! It was another huge success! We raised over $3600! That will go a long way with free spay and neutering. Thank you to all the volunteers who collected prizes, we had some really amazing things to give away. Thank you to everyone who sold raffle tickets and bingo cards! Thanks to the ladies who ran the t-shirt/sticker/silent auction/etc. table! We would never have been able to raise what we did without everyone's help. I hope everyone had a blast and we can all start looking forward to another one this fall!

We will have more fundraising events coming up this summer. I am going to be putting together a yard sale, not sure on the dates yet, but start collecting junk!

2last night's bingo Empty AWESOME JOB BRITNEY!! Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 am

sarah

sarah

Britney you did such an awesome job planning and coordinating last night. Woo hoo on such a successful night. And it was so much fun! So great for all of us to get out in a social setting with each other. Congrats on making so much money and thank you to EVERYONE who came out to work or support us!!! I am draggin ass today though:)

3last night's bingo Empty Re: last night's bingo Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

OMG! Bingo was amazing...such fun Britney! Good work pal! It's so refreshing to go out with compassionate dog people vs. complete ruhtards from time to time. It rejuvenates my faith in humanity.

Job well done! I'm so thankful for Chain of Hope!

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum