Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roca salon - volunteers needed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Roca salon - volunteers needed Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Hey all, Roca salon is having a big grand opening event on Wednesday August 17th from 6-9pm. All the proceeds they make that night go to COH, they are trying to get a sponsor to match what they make. It's going to be amazing! Anyway...Rhonda at the salon wants a few volunteers there that night to talk to people about COH and to pass out fliers. We will also be selling t-shirts. I will be there, but I also need 2 other EXPERIENCED volunteers there to help me talk to the customers about COH and to sell t-shirts and pass out fliers. Please let me know asap! You can respond here, e-mail me: britneykaye11@yahoo.com, or text: 816-560-5857. We need to be there around 5 to set up.

They are also wanting us to provide our own table to sell shirts on, does anyone have a small card table that's in good shape? I also want to bring a few of our before/after posters that are hanging in the house, does anyone have 2 art easels we could display them on? I also have a flier that I need copies made of, does anyone have access that would be able to make lots of copies? Thanks everyone!

2Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 am

Shirley lozano

Hey Brit, I could be there for this event! I'm off on Wednesdays and will be at coh all day, so let me know! Also, I have 1 art easel and I have tables.

3Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Hey, I got your text this morning. That would be awesome! Do you have a small card table? I'm not sure how much space they are going to give us in the salon. She said if it's nice she is going to have us sell shirts right outside the front door. Now we just need to track down one more art easel! Thanks Shirley. I will just meet you at COH around 4:30 that day.

Alright volunteers, I just need one more person for this event! And an easel!

4Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 am

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Brit, Do you need color or black and white copies? If black and white I can make the copies for ya!

5Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

The flier I already have that I need copies of is black and white, so that would work! I will drop off a copy tomorrow morning at COH. I will put it in one of the mail boxes.

6Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:10 am

Jenhayes

Britney,

I'm not an experienced volunteer so I don't know how much I can help, but I do have an easel to lend. I can bring it by the COH house this weekend and just leave it in the main office area. I plan on attending the event, so I can just get it back at the end of the evening.

7Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 am

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Britney, How soon do you need the fliers and how many do you need?

8Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Jen, from what I gather from the salon owner is that she wants us handing out fliers and talking to people about Chain of Hope and what we do. If you feel comfortable, you are welcome to help out. Thank you so much for lending an easel. I will be there on Sunday and I can pick it up so it doesn't get lost in the madness!

9Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 am

Jenhayes

Britney, Im sorry I didn't get on here and send this sooner... I had talked to Kendra last weekend asking if anyone was going to be at the house Saturday afternoon so I could drop off the easel and she said she didn't think anyone would be there. If someone will be there this Saturday afternoon or possibly even Sunday afternoon, I could still bring it by then.

10Roca salon - volunteers needed Empty Re: Roca salon - volunteers needed Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Jen, Tomorrow - Sunday, August 7th volunteers will start arriving around 9:00am and will be there until at least 12:30pm or maybe later, but not guarantees! Can you come by between those hourse?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum