Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

bracelets for fundraising

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bracelets for fundraising Empty bracelets for fundraising Sun May 29, 2011 7:41 am

sejones65

sejones65

I am sure others have thought of this as well, but I looked into those rubber bracelets that you see everywhere (like the yellow Livestrong). From what I see, looks like a pretty nice return for a relatively small investment. The more you buy upfront the less per piece, and more $ return. Could sell at events for a couple bucks.

I thought of something like "peace (paw print)love (paw print)rescue" or faith...hope....rescue...with the web address.... I am sure you all would have some great ideas.

Was at the house yesterday and I believe they were going to mention at the board meeting. I think you can get them pretty quickly, maybe even for Bingo night, but certainly for the Raytown adoption event.

So what do you think?? I would be happy to pursue this further.

2bracelets for fundraising Empty Re: bracelets for fundraising Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

I have actually thought of those too, if you buy them in bulk, like 100+, you can get them pretty cheap. We could even sell them to people we know at work and stuff too.

3bracelets for fundraising Empty Re: bracelets for fundraising Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 am

sejones65

sejones65

yes I agree....I priced 1000 on one site for under $200. Selling at $2 each you could clear $1800. Not bad.

4bracelets for fundraising Empty Re: bracelets for fundraising Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm

jdorweiler

jdorweiler

Great Idea! I don't know how much they cost, but the thick bracelets with white or black bold lettering are really popular now! Just an added thought.

Jackie Dorweiler

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum