Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

fundraiser committee

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fundraiser committee Empty fundraiser committee Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Hey everyone! I am in the process of putting together a fundraiser committee for Chain of Hope. I know Ashley is now on the committee, but I am looking for a few more people to help out and come up with ideas. So if you are interested, please let me know! My number is 816-560-5857 and my e-mail is britneykaye11@yahoo.com

Here are some events that are coming up, some dates have not been set in stone, but this is just an idea of what I will need help with in the future. If anyone has more ideas, please let me know! We need donations to keep Chain of Hope out there!

July: mark you calendars for the Chain of Hope yard sale on July 29th and 30th! Start collecting junk from people. I will be posting drop off times and locations this coming week and more details on the planning. I will need help making signs to post everywhere. I will also need help pricing, setting up, and taking down. If anyone is interested in putting together a flier too, that will help get the word out. I will also need an abundance of fold out tables to set things up on. Extra hangers for clothes too!

August: We will be having a Silpada jewelry party, most likely on August 25, Ashley is working on the details for that.

September: Our application is being reviewed to participate in Strut Your Mutt. If accepted we will have a virtual team online to raise money for Chain of Hope. Then during the week of September 18-25 we can have a walk in the community for Chain of Hope. Jackie D. is looking into Legacy Park in Lee's Summit, which is an awesome location for a walk. I would also like to have sponsors there to help promote. I will keep everyone posted on this event once our application is accepted.

October: I am in the process of setting up another charity bingo night at Hamburger Mary's! I will let you know the date as soon as I know.

November: I am working with Applebees to put together a 'flap-jack' fundraiser. We are hoping to do it in November, but I will keep you posted.

December: We will have our 2nd annual 'Kibble for Christmas' Last year we had this at Stuey McBrews in Lee's Summit. People brought in dog and cat food donations, along with monetary donations. We had live music, great drink specials, and good food. It's just a fun night for volunteers to have fun and for Chain of Hope to collect food for the winter months. I will keep you posted on the location and date when it gets closer.

2fundraiser committee Empty Re: fundraiser committee Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 am

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I recruit Sarah and Marilyn to help with ALL of these events (Come on guys be on the committe with me!).

Ok thanks! Britney...I'm your right hand woman...I will do WHATEVER! I love our fundraising events. As you know dates, let me know and I'll add them to our calendar.

I need to think of a location to host the Silpada party? If anyone has a good idea, let me know.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

3fundraiser committee Empty Re: fundraiser committee Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm

sarah

sarah

Ashley I do it with you only 'cause you're so damn cute. Count me in!

4fundraiser committee Empty Re: fundraiser committee Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

yeah! I'm so excited! quick question... how long do yard sales go on for into the day? like 4?

5fundraiser committee Empty Re: fundraiser committee Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 am

jdorweiler

jdorweiler

I would be happy to be on the committee with you. If you can forward me any information you get about the Strut Your Mut Walk, I will forward that to LS Parks and Rec.

Thanks,
Jackie Dorweiler

6fundraiser committee Empty Help on Sat. a.m.? Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:07 am

jdorweiler

jdorweiler

I haven't been able to come down and help much at the house yet, but would like to. Is there any help needed tomorrow in the a.m. letting the dogs out and doing morning routines? Just let me know!

Thanks,
Jackie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]