Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

fundraising things

+2
sarah
Britney Hertzog
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fundraising things Empty fundraising things Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

I just wanted to post on here for all the new people, I am the fundraising chair captain person, so any ideas you may have please let me know. Also if you are interested in being on the fundraising committee, let me know that too. Fundraising can be a challenge and one person would go insane trying to do it all themselves. So here is my contact info:

cell: 816-560-5857, feel free to call or text me.
e-mail: britneykaye11@yahoo.com

2fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 pm

sarah

sarah

Britney you're already insane:)

3fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

yea...I know Smile I'm one of them crazy dog ladies!

4fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:46 pm

jdorweiler

jdorweiler

Britney,
I know we spoke tonight but, I just wanted to send you a message that I am more than happy to help you with fundraising! Just keep me posted!

Jackie Dorweiler

5fundraising things Empty fundraising things Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Kooney

Kooney

I spoke with you at the orientation about doing something with Worth Harley Davidson. I was going over there tomorrow to speak with them about getting a tent at one of their events. Do you want me to approach them about selling items or just having a place to pass out literature?

I like the shirts we have and think we could sell some at an event. Do we have anything else that we could sell?

I think that since we have large dogs and pit bulls that this might be a good target audience to go after. I have seen a couple of people wearing Rescue Ink shirts at events and most of the people that ride are good people.

6fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

We do have t-shirts that we could sell at the events, but that is pretty much it right now. We have stickers too, but I'm not sure how many we will sell tomorrow at the bingo fundraiser. We may also be investing in the rubber wrist bands too. Do they allow adoptable dogs at the events?

Thank you so much for looking into this, I have seen a lot of motorcycle groups who support bully breeds, so this may be a good chance to get some of our adoptable pits out there. Let me know what you come up with!

7fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:43 am

sejones65

sejones65

Great idea! I have been looking into the embossed rubber bracelets but not quite as inexpensive as I first thought. Will keep you posted.

8fundraising things Empty fundraising things Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:16 am

Kooney

Kooney

I will keep you posted on doing some things with Worth.

My Mom owns a jewelry store in Weston. She used to have a pet section that she sold really cool dog tags. They were kind of getting lost in her mix and it was hard for her to display them in a way that went with the rest of her inventory. They are really well done and cute. She sold them for $2.00 and her cost was .30 cents. She has over 100 of them left and wants to donate them. If they do well she can order more. Let me know when you would need them and I can help her get them ready for our next event.

I also asked some of the other shop owners in Weston if they would put out donation jars and they said that they would. Do we do anything like that and would that be cool with you?

9fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Chris, the dog tags sound like a great idea! I am in the process of putting together a benefit yard sale for Chain of Hope, so we could try selling them there and then we just start bringing them to our events to sell with the t-shirts. Also, thanks for offering to put up donation jars around Weston! Every little bit helps. Keep me posted on Worth.

Jackie, our board meeting was rescheduled for next Thursday, so I will keep you posted on Strut Your Mutt. I am thinking that we could do a walk regardless of whether it is with Strut Your Mutt or not, I will get a hold of you as soon as our board meeting is over!

10fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 am

sarah

sarah

Hi Chris,

I worked with NAWS for years on their Ruff Ride and HD dealerships were always so awesome to us. Bikers kick ass when it comes to awareness, educating people and having a cause. Melissa, another volunteer for COH and myself actually worked several events for NAWS at HD so its REALLY really nice to have a connection here at COH!! Thanks for everything sounds like you have some great ideas!

Sarah

11fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

What do you think about doing the silpada fundraiser? I think we could have fun with it and potentially make it rain with our cash flow (do people in the hood even say that??? I'm so white).

PS...I'd love to be on the fundraising committee...A) Because you're awesome and B) because I'm interested in fundraising.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

12fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

You are my first fundraiser committee member, Ashley! Yeah! I think the Silpada jewelry party is a go!

13fundraising things Empty Re: fundraising things Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Saweeeeet! I'm so pumped to be on your committee! Ok I need to start brainstorming locations for us to host it and get to work on advertising for this. I've scheduled it for late August...it's on the calendar.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum