Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

saturday morning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1saturday morning  Empty saturday morning Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 pm

sejones65

sejones65

wow...someone has been tidying up the house, looked great today! met Carson the basset, note said he came in Friday evening and had diarrhea. kennel was covered, splattered on the walls, etc...poor thing, so I gave him a bath. Stood sweet as pie through the whole thing. he ate well after, then outside and had a normal stool. also, just a note that Harrah (?) had more energy than I have seen so far, running and very playful outside so very nice to see. and FYI...my niece noticed what she thought may have been a little blood in the stool of the blk/wht pup on the top floor.

2saturday morning  Empty Re: saturday morning Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Susan, Thanks so much for cleaning this morning! Gerald, Jessica and I were there last night and same situation with the basset...it was all over the walls. I think his dewormer did not agree with him. Wendie, Gerald and I went back this evening and he had pooped again in his crate. Thankfully it was not diarrhea this time! How was Ollie, the blind/neurologically affected dog, for you guys?

3saturday morning  Empty Re: saturday morning Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 am

sejones65

sejones65

Ollie came out of kennel with the lure of a satin ball. had to help him back in though...he's just so scared. sweetheart though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum