Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone near Plaza Friday afternoon/evening?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sarah

sarah

I'm going to make mass copies of adoption flyers Friday while at work, however will need to get right home after work. Will anyone be in the area that could pick them up from me late afternoon Friday so they can get to the adoption event Saturday? I will be at work until 6:30. I work in the Plaza library building. If anyone can pick them up from me, you could call me from outside and I can run them out to you. Let me know please, 816-510-3814. Thanks! Sarah

sejones65

sejones65

I could, around 3 - 330. Will that work?

sarah

sarah

Susan that's perfect. Thank you!! Are you familiar with the plaza library? Just pull in front of it, call me and I will run the stack out to you. You're going to the adoption Saturday, right? Can you text me from your number today so I know its you? Thank you! 816-510-3814

sejones65

sejones65

Can't go to the event but will drop the flyers at the house either after I pick them up or early Sat morning. I was planning to go in the am to clean, assuming there would still be some dogs at the house not going to the event, but am waiting to hear for sure on that. Either way I will get them to the house. here's my cell....816-304-2295, will txt u when I get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum