Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS Empty FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 am

sarah

sarah

[i] Hey all! Melissa made some AWESOME flyers (those of you at Hamburger Mary's saw them). They feature pictures of our available dogs for adoption and have cute little quips on them. Melissa sent the original batch to Kinko's to have copies made for the bingo event but I'm taking advantage of my office and making color copies of them. So far we have flyers for Roxie, Libby, Sadie, Ellie, Lana, Piper and Dudley (and the cat Lyla). If you want copies please let me know I will print them off and get them to you. These are amazing: they feature the dog with 2-3 pics and a heart-warming short bio. I'm out of town Monday-Friday so seriously, if you think you have a place to pass these out, post them at work, wherever let me know. I'm actually going to COH tonight with Ashley to clean and let the dogs out, I could leave your copies there if you request some. Thanks! And THANK YOU Melissa these are great!

2FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS Empty Re: FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:37 pm

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Just wanted to pop in to tell Melissa those flyers were SUPER cute! Loved 'em!!! Wish I could post them at work, but not allowed!

3FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS Empty Re: FLYERS FOR ADOPTIVE DOGS Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I will take some and post them at KCPD and JOCO. I can post our little pit bugs in KCMO and the others at JOCO (since KS is dumb as a box and the vast majority of the cities within JOCO have pit bans). The fliers were absolutely adorable! super professional!

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum