Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

bandanas and stools

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bandanas and stools Empty bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:31 pm

sejones65

sejones65

I left the adoption event today leaving behind my 'adopt me" bandannas (3 of them, yellow with red lettering)and two orange Eddie Bauer stools. If whoever picked these up could please set them aside at the house or give me a call and I can come get them I would really appreciate it....Thanks!

Susan
816-304-2295

2bandanas and stools Empty Re: bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Hey Susan! I believe Kendra got them and was planning to take them down to the COH house!

3bandanas and stools Empty Re: bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 pm

sarah

sarah

Ladies, how did the adoption go? I didn't have high expectations just because of the location but did you have any luck?

4bandanas and stools Empty Re: bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

I THINK we only got a couple of applications on a puppy named Carlos. I had never seen him before, but good Lord he is painfully cute. It was blast hanging with all the volunteers, watching Lana play with the hose water, Libby going crazy in the pools. Lots of fun, VERY hot, but hopefully got at least one puppy adopted!

5bandanas and stools Empty Re: bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Susan, I think Wendy has your stools...I'm not sure what happened to the bandanas, I'm sure someone has them.

The adoption event was a BLAST! We got a lot of exposure and a lot of people interested in Chain of Hope. I acquired a fundraiser person, we had lots of donations, and people interested in some of our dogs! I would say it went well. The one in Zona Rosa will definitely be a lot more busy though.

6bandanas and stools Empty Re: bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

sarah

sarah

Oooh that's awesome I didn't know we were having a Zona Rosa adoption event? That will be great!!!

7bandanas and stools Empty Re: bandanas and stools Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm

sejones65

sejones65

yes, thank you, Wendi has the stools! and I'll pick up the bandanas at the house. Must have been distracted by the heat and dog kisses...

I agree on the exposure....many of the people I talked to had not heard of COH so it's good to word out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum