Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone near plaza today?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone near plaza today? Empty Anyone near plaza today? Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 pm

sarah

sarah

I'm at work until 6:30 (work in plaza library building) and have printed off hundreds of flyers, wondering if anyone would be in the area that could pick them up from me and get them to COH in the next day or so? I leave for vacation tomorrow morning...call me 816-510-3814 if you think you could get them from me.

2Anyone near plaza today? Empty Re: Anyone near plaza today? Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

shit, I got this message a little too late, I totally would have picked them up. Sorry!

3Anyone near plaza today? Empty Re: Anyone near plaza today? Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

I'm right up the street! Why didn't you text me you butthole? I was running around all day and totally could have snagged them on my way home.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

4Anyone near plaza today? Empty Re: Anyone near plaza today? Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 am

sejones65

sejones65

so did these get picked up? If not, I could go this afternoon and drop off at the house, would be around 330 - 4. if needed my # is 816-304-2295.

Is Gracie the white dog who was out at the last volunteer meeting?

5Anyone near plaza today? Empty Re: Anyone near plaza today? Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 am

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Yep...that's Gracie. So sad. Remember how bad she looked? She jumped out of the window...that tiny square slot next to the AC unit.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

6Anyone near plaza today? Empty Re: Anyone near plaza today? Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

sejones65

sejones65

Poor sweet girl....I am already home, didn't hear back on flyers and won't be back near the Plaza until Wednesday...sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum