Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING

+2
sarah
Ashley
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Alright listen guys...Gracie jumped out of the second floor window and she's escaped. We've searched for her and have yet to find her. PLEASE come drive around the house in your spare time and look for her! We MUST find her. And please...keep it on the DL. She's very skinny and emaciated and COH has gone through alot of BS with Animal Control and the previous shitty owner to keep this dog.

We need everyone's help so we can nurse this sweet gal back to health and show her humans are good and life is wonderful.

https://chainofhope.forumotion.com

2LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Shirley and Jessica are driving 71 HWY right now, south from COH. PLEASE also drive the highway and look down alleys and amidst bushes and trees in the daylight...I'm hopeful she's just scared but alive. But this is URGENT! She's too sick to be out there on her own.

3LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 am

sarah

sarah

Hey all,

If I could just add my two cents, if I've learned anything from Animal Planet its that when animals are hurt (which, a two-story fall would most likely break several legs)they crawl into dark spaces. I would suggest searching deep into bushes and shrubbery NEAR COH. She could not have gone far.

4LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 pm

wendiehood

wendiehood

Alan and I are going back out after 6:00 tonight. Can someone please call me if you find her - thanks! 913.515.5204

5LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 pm

sarah

sarah

I think someone picked her up and is waiting until Monday to call AC...she would've looked horrible and terrfied and just been a mess, I bet some good samaritan out there (there ARE just a few that aren't affiliated with COH Smile took her in. We all need to pray to St. Francis, patron saint of animals, that our lil' miss Gracie is okay.

6LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Britney Hertzog

Britney Hertzog

Judy and I were out and about in midtown today and didn't see anything. I am with Sarah, I am hoping someone picked her up and is waiting til tomorrow to take her in. There is no way she made it through that fall without injury, she couldn't have gone far.

7LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

No Gracie still. I've placed ads on petfinder, kcpetconnect, and craigslist. And I look at each page multiple times during the day to see if there are any new listings. I've also been scoping the KC star. Marlan at AC knows about her disappearance. If everyone could take at peek at those websites throughout the day tomorrow and this week it would be awesome.

8LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Shirley lozano

Rough days for sure....poor Gracie....hurt and scared and very sick. We hunted last night, this morning and tonight.....let's rally and keep searching....I will be down tomorrow night to search some more....keep me utd if anybody finds her! 816-739-5580 please text or leave a message....I check my phone regularly. This hurts hardcore.....on a personal level from me and Alex......

9LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Shirley...I can come down tonight also. There was nothing on my drive to Claycomo. I'll try driving it again tonight after work. Text me when you head. If anyone wants to join please come! Let's find this little lady!

10LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 pm

wendiehood

wendiehood

I know several of us have looked in various bushes and brush around the house and down the street, but if anyone thinks it’s a good idea to do an all points canvass on foot from the house out in all directions…and look everywhere, I think it’s worth a try. Maybe we could also take flyers to hand out as we see people and post around. I guess if enough of us think it’s worthwhile we can figure out when? I don’t know…..just a thought.

11LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Re: LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:19 pm

jdorweiler

jdorweiler

Just saw these posts. Let me know if you all are going out tonight, I can meet someone, somewhere, just don't know where to look on my own and would like to go with someone.

Jackie Dorweiler
816-985-1780

12LOST GRACIE SEARCH MEETING Empty Found her Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Ashley

Ashley
Admin

Hi ya'll! Gracie has been found! She's safe and back with COH. We'll communicate the story to you later but she's home and well. Whew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]