Chain of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chain of Hope

Chain of Hope

You are not connected. Please login or register

washer / dryer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1washer / dryer Empty washer / dryer Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:01 pm

sejones65

sejones65

In talking with Kate today found out the w/d went out. My neighbor happens to own a used appliance store, so I asked, and he said, yes Smile would be happy to donate a pair. He would need them picked up. Store is in KCK. I can coordinate details with him once someone is identified who could get them. Lots of good people on this earth.....

2washer / dryer Empty Re: washer / dryer Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 am

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

Susan is today out of the question? My hubby could probably pick them up. I doubt I will be back on computer today so if today is an option, call me on my cell at 816-679-3099!

3washer / dryer Empty Re: washer / dryer Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 pm

sarah

sarah

That's great news!! Yes there are definitely some good people out there:) You can tell him there will be very comfortable and cozy pups in their newly washed blankets!

4washer / dryer Empty washer/dryer Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 pm

kendra

kendra

Susan this is great!!! Thank you so much!
Kendra

5washer / dryer Empty Re: washer / dryer Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 am

sejones65

sejones65

Patty is working on her husband picking up an evening this week.

6washer / dryer Empty Re: washer / dryer Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 am

pattyoguin

pattyoguin

New washer and dryer are hooked up! They are AWESOME! Susan, thank you so much for getting these for us!
All, if anyone is ever looking for a good quality used washer/dryer, you really need to check out the below place. They donated the washer and dryer to COH and seriously...they look brand new!!!
L.A. Appliance Outlet
Sales & Service
824 S. 7th Street
KC, KS 66105
913-281-2400

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum